Well it's amazing but I made it through to the next round. I placed third in my thread but there is an unbelievable amount of talent in this contest and I will be lucky to make it to the next round.
I am loveing the challenges though! This is the next one:
Make a scrapbooking layout with lots and lots of doodling on it.
- Format 30,4 x 30,4 cm (12x12 inch)
- 4 photos
- photo’s with (foreground or background) or parts of people on them.
- You will have to add . (exactly 2 no more no less)
- Add a on the layout
- Add a on the layout.
- All doodling must be doodled!
- . So no flowers on your LO. Including your papers and photos and doodling. You can't even doodle flowers on your layout. You can doodle anything else.
- Cutting machines and punches are allowed except for alphabets and flowers.
I used very little product in this round...Mostly pens!
I started by drawing my doodles in pencil and then went over them in permanent ink pens in different thicknesses. I added a little water colour paint and some charcoal shading. I love how this looks like spray painted graffiti!
I used a lot of old school techniques in this layout! Including adding my journaling as a border.
Well if nothing, this contest has me blogging more!! Good luck everyone and thanks for your support :)