Monday, February 24, 2014

Supreme Scrapbooking Tournament - Round Three



Well it's amazing but I made it through to the next round. I placed third in my thread but there is an unbelievable amount of talent in this contest and I will be lucky to make it to the next round. 

I am loveing the challenges though! This is the next one:

General: 
Make a scrapbooking layout with lots and lots of doodling on it.

Pages: 
- One. 
- Format 30,4 x 30,4 cm (12x12 inch)

Theme: 
Free 

Colours:
Free

Photos: 
Minimum 4 photos 
No photo’s with people (foreground or background) or parts of people on them. 

Use:
- You will have to add doodling ON 2 of the photos. (exactly 2 no more no less)
- Add a handwriten/doodled title directly on the layout 
- Add a handwritten journal of minimum 20 words directly on the layout. 
- All doodling must be hand doodled!


Not to be used: 
Flowers in any form. So no flowers on your LO. Including your papers and photos and doodling. You can't even doodle flowers on your layout. You can doodle anything else. 
Alphabet stickers, alpha thickers, diecut, punched alpha, handcut alpha, stamped alpha, punched alpha, alphabet using a stencil or any other alphabet embellishment.


Allowed: 
- Cutting machines and punches are allowed except for alphabets and flowers.


I used very little product in this round...Mostly pens! 
I started by drawing my doodles in pencil and then went over them in permanent ink pens in different thicknesses. I added a little water colour paint and some charcoal shading. I love how this looks like spray painted graffiti!

I used a lot of old school techniques in this layout! Including adding my journaling as a border.

Well if nothing, this contest has me blogging more!! Good luck everyone and thanks for your support :)

3 comments:

  1. Christy this is truly an amazing layout, and I love the way your title POPS off the page ... that red and the shading gives it such a 3D effect ... well done, and so inspirational! Good luck in the contest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this ~ thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete