Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sketchy Challenge


I love summer, it gives me a bit of time to get caught up on doing things I love, like scrapbooking. I headed over to the Canadian Scrapbooker website for a little inspiration. Do the same and you could be published!!

This is this months Sketch!

Here is my take on it! I used Fancy Pants paper and stickers, 3L adhesives and Montana Marker ink. These adorable picture were taken by my dear daughter Brittany. They are so adorable!

Speaking of Canadian Scrapbooker, Friday is the registration day for the Calgary and Edmonton Carnivals!! You don't want to miss out on these events! I am teaching three classes at the Calgary event!
An art journaling class and two layout classes.... Here is the link:

http://www.canadianscrapbooker.ca/great-canadian-scrapbook-carnival-2014-2/




 

No comments:

Post a Comment