Monday, November 24, 2014

First ever ART ADOPTION!


Each painting is like a child to me and when I think of selling them its more like I think of them going to new homes where they will be loved. This painting is looking for a new home so I thought I would try something new...an art adoption. 

This piece is up for adoption today:

Night Blooms
24 x 30 inches
original mixed media on canvas

Here is how it works: Simply email me your bid and tell me in a few lines about what this piece says or means to you and why you would love it. From those emails I will choose a winner, or should I say a new home for this painting. Shipping will be extra and on top off the bid price.
Bidding closes: Nov 26th at 8pm MST

1 comment:

  1. Yeah this is really a cool Aboriginal Art painting; I would love to have this in my new home. My wife loves paintings and she is always on hunt for beautiful and unique paintings but doesn’t like my choice often. So let’s see!

    ReplyDelete