Monday, February 2, 2015

Magenta Design Team Post




I am really excited to announce that I have been asked to Join the Magenta Stamps Design team and yesterday was the first post that went up with my Art work.

You can see that post here: http://www.magentastyle.com/2015/02/defi-magenta-fevrier-2015-february-2015.html

I thought it would be fun to give you a video tutorial of how this came together. It's a half hour long lesson so grab a cup of something and enjoy.



Here are the Magenta Products I used:








10 comments:

  1. Wow great journal page!
    Love your tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial and gorgeous artwork. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and informative......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page! Thanks for sharing your tips. :
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tutorial and lovely result... Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed this. I like your art journal. Thank you for sharing your techniques.

    ReplyDelete