Monday, March 23, 2015

My new project!


One of the best things about my life and what I do is all the amazing people I have come across and have had the pleasure of getting to know and work with. I really feel that this is the greatest blessing in my life. It lets me do crazy projects like this one. I was looking into getting involved in more art shows and an Idea struck me that I had enough amazing contacts and know how to just arrange one for myself. Of course I like to do good whenever I can in my life so I partnered up with an amazing cause as well to help give back. 

I am hoping you will all join me for an incredibly fun night, a drink, and a chance to buy art from local emerging artist, and take part in a few ways we are raising money and awareness for 
the Hope For Haiti project.  

1 comment:

  1. It looks like unique art project event dear. I will definitely be there as I never get bored of going to events like this over and over again. Just a week ago I have been to venue New York and it was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete